Wednesday, February 8, 2012

7 things

Michael, over at Marathon After Fifty, tagged me with the Versatile Blogger Award.


So now what? The rules: list 7 things about yourself & tag 15 people/blogs when you're done. Let's see if I can do this.
  1. I live in Italy. Why? U.S. military. My husband, not me. This does not explain my lack of Italian-language skills. It does, however, explain my ridiculous obsession with pizza.
  2. My dream is to go to law school, pass the Bar, & become a practicing Lawyer. I am, however, almost 34 years old & already up to my eyeballs in student loan debt. So I'm learning/struggling to manage my disappointment.
  3. I have no children. And no, I don't think you're kids are cute. Deal with it.
  4. If I could have a dinner party with anyone living or dead, I'd invite Henry VIII, John Adams, Ayn Rand, & Steve Jobs. It would either be really interesting or Henry VIII would behead everyone... which would probably still be interesting.
  5. For about 2 years, I was the host of the KindleWomen podcast, a podcast about eReaders & book reviews. I'm sad we're not doing it anymore, but I can't seem to find my passion for it. If I do, it'll start up again.
  6. At my heaviest (approx 2009), I weighed 171 lbs. As of 1 February 2012, I was 148.8 lbs. 
  7. There are 7 Harry Potter books. Relevance: I flew to London, UK, just to see the 4th Harry Potter movie when it came out. That same trip, I almost passed out from over-excitement at Christ Church in Oxford, where some of the 1st Harry Potter movie was filmed. Yes, I am a fan.
So there you have it... 7 factoids about me. Now for 15 people...
I clearly don't know a lot of online people. But there you go. I actually did it. :D

    3 comments:

    1. Bonnie: You have made my day!!! Thank you for tagging me. Being a fairly new blogger, I am always wondering if it is just people from Russia clicking on my blog (who are these people????)

      I always wondered about you living in "the boot". I have lots of relatives over there.

      Have a wonderful afternoon!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I have NO idea who the Russians are... but I get the exact same thing. And I get Saudi Arabia, too. Go figure. ;D

        Delete
    2. Fun! I've been in a blogger coma... winter blahs and what not. But now that I'm back at it this looks like good fodder for tomorrow, thanks friend. Also, can you please just get this lawyer thing on the road already? You want it and eventually I WILL need a lawyer... probably sooner if the neighbor doesn't do something about his dog's kelpto problem.

      ReplyDelete