Friday, April 13, 2012

Are you frakking serious with this?

After my awesome week, I fell ill with strep throat & a head cold.  I was fine Monday morning. Around lunch, I realized I didn't feel "right." When I woke up Tuesday morning, I knew I was sick. I rushed to the doctor & was diagnosed.

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY????

All week, I've been eating like crap, taking pencillin, & focusing on getting well for my vacation. And sleeping. I've been doing a lot of sleeping. And blowing my nose. And greasing my face up with Aquaphor to keep it from chapping because of all the nose-blowing.

Which starts Saturday. In London, UK.

Where I'll obviously be running to help rebuild what I've lost over the past week of being sick...& to help lose what I've put on with all the crap eating.

No fears. Our hotel is supposed to have free internet access, so I should be able to post updates/pics of our vacation.

3 weeks until my half marathon debut. This is no time to go wishy-washy. Or be sick. Sickness Be Gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment