Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Definition of Insanity...

...is doing the same thing over & over & expecting different results.

I'm feeling a little insane right now.


I signed up for the Venice Marathon, which is being held on 23 October 2011. I used the money I got from selling our places for Edinburgh, so I really didn't lose anything. I simply traded one race for another.

I feel good today about the whole thing. I spent lunch walking around, trying to get inside my own head & decide if I really want to commit to this...& I decided it's something I've got to do for myself.


I've already started rebuilding my base. The "formal training" will begin in June, so I've got plenty of time. I'm excited & feel very good/positive about this... more so than I felt about Edinburgh. 


Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment