Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sugar & Spice & Everything... Water Retaining?

Since I'm a gal & I get to talk about whatever I want to talk about here, I'm focusing this post on the importance of Scale Avoidance (S.A.).


Huh?


Ladies, there's one week a month in which we should all engage in S.A. It varies from woman to woman, but I can safely say this week is my week for S.A. There's absolutely no good reason to jump on & be disappointed when the girly body is simply doing what the girly body does. 


How did I spend last week? Doing a whole lot of nothing. I didn't run much, kept to my weight training, then blew it all on Saturday. Sunday was a run outside... lovely weather. Then it was Doggie Bath Day!


Hermione & Monty
Looking forward to a good week of training, running, & getting it back together. And having clean dogs is always nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment