Monday, June 6, 2011

This is how NOT to be successful...

Complete self destruction in 3... 2... 1...

Oh yes, my friends. I fell off the wagon pretty hard. Something snapped in my head & I've been messing up my diet for about 2 weeks now. No diet. No exercise. I took about 2 full weeks off from being responsible. The result? Full on gall bladder attack! I don't want to go thru surgery just yet, but I'm so stupid that I decided to eat all the foods that would activate the damned thing.

So where am I? Right back at square one, folks! And this time, I've got gut pain. Oh what fun...

Today is "officially" Day #1 on my quest to complete the Venice Marathon. I will run after work & I'm hoping the weather will hold so I can run outside. I think the treadmill work killed my motivation, leading to my self-destructive 2 weeks. I see blue skies outside, so I'm crossing my fingers for the best. I've got my Garmin all charged, 1.5L of water infused, & I'm getting my mind ready to go. Time to get back on the wagon & work for my big-fat-goal (BFG FTW!).

No comments:

Post a Comment