Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fashionistas in Running


So there I was, bored out of my mind when I saw that my favorite running product, RunningSkirts, had a video linked on its FaceBook page. It's a great video from Runner's World about the changing fashions in women's running clothing. I don't know if I agree with absolutely everything said in the video, but I'm glad we're trending towards more feminine fitness fashion.

I love girly fitness clothing... as far as I'm concerned, way too much of what we wear is masculine in nature. Our bodies are different & we should have clothes that fit our bodies. Also, I've always had short hair. So if I put on a hat & have "the girls" severely restricted, I'm sure there are times I don't even look like a girl! I like the idea of wearing clothes that make me feel good while I'm working out; for me, it's motivation.

And I like to look like a girl. ;D

Looking like a girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment