Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hitting Rock Bottom & Cheering About It

Friends, I think I'm hitting rock bottom. I hit my weight goal for August & fell of the nutrition wagon. I ran 14 miles, then had a hard time focusing on any training whatsoever. Just when I'm getting my act together & gearing up for the big 16-miler, I have "the accident."

And today? Today, I was stupid enough to eat probably-spoiled chicken for lunch, resulting in horrible stomach cramping & probable... well, G.I. issues. This, my friends, has to be rock bottom. 

So why am I happy about it?


Because it can only improve from here. And that's a comforting thought.


So instead of a weight session, I'm going to cook some FRESH chicken & ground turkey for my weekly meals, make some new rice (better safe than sorry), boil more eggs for breakfast, hopefully avoid emergency bathroom breaks, & celebrate the fact that tomorrow is a new day to start fresh. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment